Our staff are our most valuable resource, and the feedback we receive from our clients confirms that. We do not employ agency staff or broker services to anyone else. All our staff are permanent employees of ECHO.
All our direct care staff have a minimum qualification of Cert III in Aged Care and often have further qualifications. Many of our staff have been with us for a number of years, and staff turnover is very low. Along with our policy of “Same Person, Same Time, Same Day”, this means that our staff know our clients and our clients know our staff. This works for everyone and benefits everyone. No one is a number. We are just people helping other people in a way which is supportive and respectful.
We match our care workers with our clients, something which has worked well. However, if for some reason, it is not a good match then the client has the right to ask for a different person coming into their home to provide them with assistance. Such requests are rare but are always actioned to the satisfaction of the client. If you want someone new we will find someone for you.
If you contact the office you will probably speak to one or more of the following people
- – Reception
- Deb Hyde – Client Advisor
- Lisa Mladenovic – Coordinator
- Dorcas Bitencourt – Client Advisor
- Ricky Santos – Client Advisor
- Tara Eastep – Service Planner and Assessor
- Sonja Pfister – Book Keeper
- Mikey Walton – Services Manager
- Tanya Whitehead – Community Care Manager
- Heloise Steyn – Chief Finance Officer
- Jonathan Smith – Chief Executive Officer
They are all there to help. Feel free to drop in if you have any questions. No appointment needed.