If you need to speak to someone in person we kindly ask you to please call our office in advance on 9271 7011 and make an appointment, just in case they are offsite meeting with clients. If your situation is an emergency and requires an immediate response, please call 000.
Location: 72 Toowong Street, Bayswater WA 6053
Opening hours: 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: +61 8 9271 7011
Send us a message
Give us your feedback
At ECHO we are actively working to improve our service and we seek your input to assist us with this. We value your comments, complaints and suggestions. A feedback form is available here, for your convenience. You may wish to remain anonymous however, if you are seeking a response and/or update about our services we will only be able to reply if you supply us with your name and contact details. Thank you.
Complaints to Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission or NDIS Commission
You Can also make a complaint directly to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission or NDIS Commission.
Home Care clients can:
- Phone 1800 951 822 (FREE call from landline phones)
- Use a National Relay Service and ask for 1800 951 822
- Complete and online complaint contact form by clicking here
- Write a letter to: Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, Perth, Western Australia
NDIS Clients can:
- Phone 1800 035 544 or TTY (Teletypewriter) on 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- Use a National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544
- Complete an online complaint contact form by clicking here