We are seeking passionate and qualified support workers who are able to help provide home support in the Western suburbs. If you are committed to providing the best quality of life and care to the community, and want to make a difference to the lives of others through a positive contribution, please apply now
From time to time ECHO has opportunities which are not advertised. ECHO would like to hear from you if you would like to be part of an organisation where we:
- have a passion for community care
- live ECHO’s values
- strive to deliver care which is good enough for ‘My Mum’.
Please email: email@example.com
Volunteering at ECHO
We are currently seeking to fill these volunteer positions at ECHO:
- Bus drivers to bring our clients to and from our day centre in Bayswater, as well as to take them further afield such as to shopping centres and other locations around Perth. Applicants must have a C-Class drivers licence and hold a current police clearance or give us authorisation to organise one on your behalf. For details click here
- Drivers/Chauffeurs to pick up and drop off our clients from around the Perth Metro area, taking them to their appointments. You’ll get to use one of our vehicles however, you will need a good driving record and an A or C-class drivers licence, as well as a current police clearance. For details click here
- Accounts assistants to work in our call centre and help with general administration. This is a great opportunity to use your communication and customer service skills to support our small accounts team. If you are flexible and adaptable and have time each week, we would love you to apply. For details click here
If you are interested in these roles or would like to find out about volunteering opportunities throughout the year, you can email our Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 9271 7011.