ECHO has been very fortunate to have had the support of some generous organisations over the last 30+ years and we thank them for their contribution to the care of our clients.
- City of Bayswater have been long term supporters of ECHO, assisting with the establishment of their premises and providing ongoing support.
- Health Department of WA, and particularly officers in the Home and Community Care (HACC) program. Their ongoing funding and general assistance has been critical to our success.
- Federal government. We are able to deliver Home Care Packages because of the confidence they showed in the agency.
- Lotterywest. They have provided much needed funds for a number of projects.
- Curtin University. They worked with us on a joint program to help seniors to understand the mysteries of computers and the internet.
- Bunnings. They provided everything needed to build a veggie garden as part of our program for people suffering from dementia.
- Morley Primary School. Having inter-generational activities between the young and the not-so-young has been so much fun.
- Department of Sport and Recreation . They provided us with the funding for the Line Dancing – Seniors Program under their Community Participation Funding Program
- Fairgame – They provided us with the marque tents for the Sunshine Cub, it basically a Not for Profit organisation also that recycle equipment. Have a look at their website (also a really nice site for ideas) http://www.fairgame.org.au
Many more organisations have helped us along the way, but we will always welcome new friends. If you think you might like to work with ECHO then please give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.