- 20 years of experience in business, government and academia, including 10 years in leadership roles at top tier companies within the resources sector.
- Strong experience across different industries in strategy, governance, project management, Technology and Health & Safety (PhD degree in advanced analytics and modelling)
- Experience in various directorship roles in the Not-for-Profit sector, including mental health and education.
Work Experience (Highlights):
- Current role is Technology & Performance Reporting Manager at a top tier mining company. Recent highlight in 2016 as the recipient for a Global award in Health and Safety.
- Current National Ambassador for Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute CHOOSEMATHS program.
- Previously worked with Woodside Energy, University of Western Australia, Department of Parks & Wildlife and City of Fremantle.
- Member – Australian Institute Of Company Directors
- Doctor of Philosophy (advanced analytics, modelling, performance assessment & reporting) from University of Western Australia
- MBA (Technology) at University of New South Wales (in progress)
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Western Australia.
- Kylie is a proud supporter of her eight year old son’s Auskick team, and keeping fit thanks to their very energetic border collie.
- Kylie is passionate about making a difference for better health, safety and cultural outcomes. She attributes her happiness and success to her passion for family and community, her personal values and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Kylie believes in the power of communicating by telling stories. She believes the many wonderful stories from our clients are a testament to the positivity legacy ECHO creates for our aged care community.