- Over 40 years work experience in a wide range of employment situations, including more than 30 years in the disability sector (now retired).
- Wide variety of roles in management, both in industry and the Social Services sector, including regular contract submissions and negotiations with both State and Commonwealth departments.
- Qualified Refrigeration Mechanic
- Sales and Marketing Representative and Supervisor (Cleaning Chemical Company)
- Social Trainer (Disability Services Commission)
- Workshop Supervisor (Activ Industries)
- Manager (Disability Employment Agency)
- Guardian(Office of the Public Advocate)
- Trade Certificate – Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Associate Diploma in Arts (Habilitation) – Edith Cowan University
- Certificate (IV) Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Echo volunteer driver since 2014.
- Echo board member since 2015.
- Long time member and volunteer at local community church.
- Participant as player, coach and committee member of various sporting clubs.
- Married to Jenifer for 42 years
- 4 adult children, 3 grandchildren
- Regular golf player, bike rider, fisherman and caravanner