At ECHO we are actively working to improve our service and we seek your input to assist us with this. We value your comments, complaints and suggestions. Please complete the form below and include your name and contact details if you would like us to respond to you.
You Can also make a complaint directly to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission or NDIS Commission.
Home Care clients can:
- Phone 1800 951 822 (FREE call from landline phones)
- Use a National Relay Service and ask for 1800 951 822
- Complete and online complaint contact form by clicking here
- Write a letter to: Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, Perth, Western Australia
NDIS Clients can:
- Phone 1800 035 544 or TTY (Teletypewriter) on 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- Use a National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544
- Complete an online complaint contact form by clicking here