Our clients come first and we try each day to treat everyone that interacts with ECHO as if they were “My Mum” or my dad … or someone that we know and love. Being a small, community based organisation, over time we do get to know people which just reinforces the message. This approach has resulted in positive feedback from our clients and recognition through Industry Awards and external quality audits and evaluations. Some of our quality milestones include:
- June 2102 – an assessment was conducted by the Community Care Quality Review team. ECHO complied with all of the Standards
- June 2012 – ECHO was selected as a “Star Wellness Agency”
- July 2012 – ECHO was invited to participate in the “Towards Excellence in Wellness” program
- June 2014 – ACSWA (Aged and Community Services, WA) Excellence in Care Awards – received an “Innovation and Best Practice Award Commendation” for our Sunshine Club “Spark of Life Philosophy”
- June 2015 – ACSWA Excellence in Care Awards – winner in the “Small Provider Award” category
- June 2015 – Quality Review conducted by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency. ECHO complied with all of the Standards and some of our services were recognised as “Best Practice”
- September 2015 – Finalist, Best Community Not-For-Profit Organisation, Central Eastern Business Association Awards,
- October, 2015 – Panel speaker, Better Practice Conference.
- October 2015 – Finalist, Customer Service Award – Belmont Small Business Awards
- June 2016 – ACSWA Excellence in Care Awards, Finalist, Innovation and Best Practice category
Should you consider ECHO as your service provider, we will provide a quality service.