Ms Amarja Ringay has over 20 years finance and corporate governance experience working within the Resources and Civil Construction industries.
Skilled in business analysis and business improvement projects, financial accounting, treasury, taxation as well as commercial contracts.
- CPA (CPA Australia)
- Chartered Governance Professional (Governance Institute of Australia)
- Chartered Secretary (Governance Institute of Australia)
- Diploma in Commercial and Resources Law (University of WA)
- Masters in Accounting (Curtin University, WA)
- Honors Diploma in Systems Management (NIIT)