- Consultant and actuary with over twenty years’ experience in the financial services sector advising corporations, trustees and government on their employee and member benefits, investments and financial planning.
- Skilled in managing people, projects and operational budgets.
- Community experience includes roles with Actuaries Institute, Women in Super, schools and junior sporting clubs.
- Leader of PwC Perth Actuarial practice for over 10 years, developing a team that have successfully applied their actuarial skills to the wider fields of financial modelling and data analytics
- Long term mentor and voluntary examiner supporting the education and career development of young actuaries in Perth
- Chair of Perth Modern School Board in 2014, ending with the achievement of a commendation for excellence from the Independent Public School Review undertaken by the Department of Education.
- Graduate (with Merit) Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning), Tribeca
- Graduate Diploma in Management, Australian Graduate School of Management, UNSW
- Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics), University of Western Australia