Winner 'Small Provider' Of The Year
2015- ACSWA Excellence in Care Awards
Runner Up ' Best Community Not For Profit' 2015- CEBA Business Awards
ECHO Community Services is a community based not-for-profit organisation which supports older people and people with disabilities to live independently in their own homes.
We have been providing support to the community for 32 years, first in the City of Bayswater and now also in the City of Stirling.
The organisation was started by Bayswater residents who noticed that many of their elder neighbours were becoming house bound and finding it difficult to maintain their homes, which led to social isolation, health problems and people moving into residential care earlier than necessary. From this starting group of dedicated volunteers we have grown to a team of staff and volunteers who provide caring, personalised, and professional services to our neighbours who need it.
Some of our Services are:
· Domestic Assistance
· Personal Care
· Social Support
· Home and Garden Maintenance
· Centre-based Day Care
· Carer Respite
Our services are delivered to respect:
· The right of people to make choices and maintain their independence in their own lives
· The right of people to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
· The right of people to be valued as individuals
· The right of people to access services on anon-discriminatory basis, and
· The right of the community to receive accountable and responsible services.